Reporting into global head of TPA, Kirsten Early, the six-strong team will support the development of McLarens’ TPA capabilities
McLarens has expanded its Third-Party Administration (TPA) team with a number of new hires. Based in London and reporting into global head of TPA, Kirsten Early, the six-strong team will support the development of McLarens’ TPA capabilities at an international level.
All are recognised experts within the TPA market, bringing extensive experience of working with brokers, insurers, MGAs, captives, and corporates worldwide, including FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, in the delivery of large scale, outsourced claims management programmes.
The move follows the recent appointment of Early, who joined the business in May. The new hires include:
- Jason O’Sullivan has joined as head of Global TPA Development and will lead sales across McLarens TPA. He was most recently director of sales at Broadspire.
- Matt Morling has joined as head of TPA Client Services and was most recently Broadspire director of Client Services.
- Paul Sturges has joined as head of Global TPA Accounts and joins from Broadspire where he was director of Global Accounts.
- Johanna Mulley has joined as head of TPA Analytics & Solutions and also joins from Broadspire, having begun her career with McLarens in 1994.
- Karla Ward and Cassie Watts join as global TPA programme manager and TPA programme manager respectively. Both have over 15 years’ industry experience and specialise in the implementation and management of multinational claims programmes.
Kirsten Early, Global Head of TPA, commented: “These hires are about building strength at a senior level. In an insurance world increasingly dominated by globalisation and consolidation, international claims handling is a sophisticated business demanding the expertise and experience of highly skilled and innovative practitioners.”